Friday, October 15, 2010

A Field Trip to Whole Food Market Flagship Store in Austin TX!

Most of us love Whole Food Market.  I love my San Antonio store.  Until this week, I hadn't visited the gorgeous flagship store in Austin TX, home of Whole Food.  The store is incredible!  The layout of the market is unique:  eateries are located throughout the store.  It makes for an interesting ambience for both  diners and shoppers.  If you are ever in the area, it is a must-see.  I'm posting some random images.  I love "living walls" and hope to incorporate one into my garden someday.  I don't mess around with chocolate, but admire the artistry of those who use it as sculpture!
creepy haunted tree in a chocolate cemetery!

chocolate skeleton and coffin-yay!

living wall near the store parking entrance
(I love the conveyer-belt escalator that allows shopping carts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment