Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kimmie's Coffee Cup in Orange, CA

Kimmie's Coffee Cup in Old Towne Orange, 190 S. Glassell, Street  714-288-2899; they also have a restaurants in Fullerton and Brea.  This was our first visit for breakfast and it was fabulous.  Charming atmosphere, really great service - everyone was friendly!  And the best omelet that I've ever had.

They serve great coffee in a large mug, offer flavored cream, as well as, half n'half.

Asparagus, spinach and feta cheese omelet was the BEST!  I love their selection of ingredients for their custom made omelets!  They offered a fruit bowl instead of potatoes!  I think they had about 6 choices for bread/toast and they have biscuits, but I'll have to have those the next time we go.

My sweetie had their country sausage, eggs and hash browns breakfast and he said it was delicious.  Definitely coming back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment