1/2 cup peanut butter (at room temperature)
1/4 cup margarine, softened
1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbs milk (if using protein powder)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup Splenda Granular
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (OPTIONAL)
Additional Splenda for rolling dough balls.
1. Cream peanut butter, margarine, mashed banana, egg, vanilla and milk (if using) until light and fluffy.
2. Mix remaining ingredients separately.
3. Blend the mixture of dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture until smooth.
4. Form into 1 inch balls.
5. Put some Splenda on a plate and roll dough balls in the Splenda.
6. Place Splenda-covered dough balls on baking sheets.
7. Flatten with fork to desired thickness.
8. Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown on bottoms. Cool on rack.