Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Best Pumpkin Bread

The Best Pumpkin Bread and the easiest to make, especially with kids, because all of the ingredients go into one mixing bowl.
2 cups cooked pumpkin
1 cup vegetable oil
3 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 cup of water
3-1/3 cups flour
2 teaspoon each salt and baking soda
1 teaspoon each of ground cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice

Throw all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir.  You can also use an electric mixer if you prefer.  Pour into 3-well greased 8x5 loaf pans.  Bake 325 for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.  Cool, cut and eat.  Yummy goodness.

1 comment:

  1. This looks way yummy and easy! I love the roast chicken method a few posts ago. I raised my own chickens for the first time last summer, so now I will start every chicken recipe I write with what to feed the chickens, etc. So glad to be sharing the sketchbook challenge with other food/cooking enthusiasts!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete