Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Week of Meal Plans


I grocery shop on the weekends and make a list of the main dishes that I will be creating, then think of the side dishes to each one.  I have a busy life, and this seems to work for me.  My meal plans for this week:

Sunday - Corned Beef, cabbage, carrots and a tossed green salad
Monday - Marinated Swordfish steaks, wild rice, and baby broccoli
Tuesday - Pork Tenderloin, applesauce, Trader Joes Beans so Green, and rice pilaf
Wednesday - Shrimp Scampi, with garlic, pasta and a green salad
Thursday - Trader Joes Korean Short Ribs, mushroom risoto and a green salad
Friday - Let's see what is leftover from some of these dinners!
Saturday - Steak night!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. I used to do this, but found that we often get side-tracked during the week, so many of my meals are flexible around the changes in schedule. I usually have 2 days' worth of food in the refrigerator ready to prepare, and beyond that, I keep the protein portion frozen.

    ReplyDelete